Friday, October 3, 2008

Just Peachy

Last night I used the peaches that I had left over from canning to make some yummy Peach Cobbler. See, I try to take these pictures to make my food look good, but my camera just doesn't do it justice. It's really too bad we can't smell through our computers either because it was yummy!

However, I had a moment...I totally burned my arm on the oven while taking it out, I don't even think I've ever done that! I'm pretty sure I've burned my hand, but the top of my arm! Oops! (or as Chase would say U-pees) It hurt really bad last night, this picture is from today. I put ice on it last night, as I watched Survivor. I even had to take some Asprin! It was painful!

5 comments:

Bean said...

I'm sorry you got burned! I hope it you feel better soon.

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Is the recipe you used on the recipe blog? It looks delicious! (was it worth the burn? Ouch!)

Mary said...

It does look amazing and is one of my favorite desserts. I am totally jealous. And burns suck I am so sorry.

Crissy said...

Oooh...OUCH. That has my mouth watering (the peach cobbler, that is).

jewels said...

It was nice meeting you tonight at Kathlene's. I would love to post on your recipe site, just let me know how. Thanks! Btw, your peach cobbler looks yummy!!!