Thursday, October 2, 2008

Help me!

Last night while I was making dinner Chase was keeping Kardyn entertained. Then I decided to get my camera and take some pictures, since he was bugging her and she looked a little helpless. I love this picture! Chase loves to give his sister her bink but is usually trying to stuff it in her mouth rather than just give it to her.
He loves to hug her, maybe a little bit more than he should!
Ok Chase, you need to stop....
Stop poking her....
Ok, that's more like it

Out of like 15 shots, I actually caught a smile!
Kardyn with her Daddy
She's such a slobber baby, she's always blowing bubbles....notice how wet her clothes are

9 comments:

whitney allison said...

That picture of you and her is so precious. Very cute.

Whitaker Family said...

I think your kids are so cute! You look great, Anja...you always look awesome!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Mom and I are just dying, those pictures are SO CUTE! I'm so ancy waiting to see you guys again!

Brandon and Katie said...

She is getting soooo BIG!

sue q said...

She's starting to fill out already! She hasn't acquired the chunk status and probably never will, but look at those cheeks! What a sweetie!

Candace said...

adorable, adorable, adorable....what else is there to say???

Crissy said...

She is getting cuter and cuter by the day Anja. I love that Chase gives her so much lovin'. Isn't that what big brothers are for?!

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

How cute! I recognize those hugs -Prest still does that to J. Now that Jameson is a lot bigger Prest actually tries to lay on top of him now...poor 2nd kids-they get so tortured! i love the pic of mommy and kardyn. its so cute!

Emy said...

I love her outfit! :)