Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Early Halloween Party

This last weekend we went to a Halloween Party! You can never pass up a good party! Chase had so much fun, he loved the ghost's hanging from the tree.
These are my mummy cupcakes, I know I suck at piping...
These turned out a little better, but it was get from a tube, much easier to use!
We are lucky enough to have Tim's mom who loves to make Halloween costumes for all the grandkids. Since Chase still has a hard time grasping the concept of Halloween, I've just borrowed a costume that she had made a few years ago for my nephew. Same with Kardyn, she's Tinkerbell!
This is Janice and her cute daughter London, she hosted the party!

Adam as Robin Hood, Chase as Buzz Light Year and Parker as a black bear, what cute boys!
Here are the babies, minus Jordan who was a cute skeleton!
We played "mummify your mummy", that was fun for the kids!
We also carved pumpkins, Chase wanted me to carve a Spider, ours is on the end on the right.


We had lots of fun and can't wait for Halloween and all the other parties we are going to attend also! It's so fun for the kids to be able to wear their costumes more than once. Until then...

8 comments:

Bean said...

Cute pictures!

Bean said...

Did you guys work out this morning??

Whitaker Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Your kids are adorable, and those cupcakes are perfect! I love Halloween!

whitney allison said...

What a cute party! Your kids look totally cute in their little costumes. Fun, fun.

becca said...

Fun to catch up on you. Your kids are cute.

Aubrey and Jardan said...

So cute!

Linda A. said...

Your cupcakes were great! I love the pic of the three boys...such great buddies!

Mom and Dad E said...

I'm so glad you do this blog. I really enjoy being able to see what you have been doing. The pictures make me feel more connected with you even though you are so far away. Thank you!!! I Love and miss you so much.
Love Mom