Thursday, October 23, 2008

4 Month Appointment

Kardyn had her 4 month check up today, she is weighing in at 13 pounds and 6 ounces and is 25 1/4 inches long. At least I think so, I can't read the nurses handwriting to save my life and can't remember how long she said she was, but that sounds right! This is one of her funny faces she makes, she puckers out her lips and blows up her cheeks, it's pretty funny! She's starting to look around at everything and is suddenly very interested in her brother. She turns her head to where ever he's at, and loves it when he tickles her!

5 comments:

Bean said...

I love that picture!

families are forever said...

Too CUTE!

Candace said...

Love it...she's catching up to emmy...emmy is just so petite!! She is adorable! Kardyn I mean...

Crissy said...

This is hilarious!

The Rives said...

Too cute. I wish I could squish her little cheeks (not hard though).