Monday, September 15, 2008

Random pics from Utah

Here are some random pictures from our trip to Utah. 

Here is Chase riding the 4-wheeler with Hunter, notice his bottom lip, I think it's hilarious!
Chase riding the "kids" 4-wheeler with Grandpa, he LOVED this thing
Then Grandpa took him on the REAL thing and that was even cooler!

This is my niece Alaina, she's super photogenic, not to mention adorable!
Our good friend Desmond came to the blessing
My brother-in-law Jardan with Kardyn




This is how excited Dad was when Staci got her deer. She's been going hunting lots of years and this was her first! 








































Zane's helmet got stuck on his head! Nice.








3 comments:

Bean said...

I love those pictures of Chase!!

sue q said...

What fun family times! I love the sunset picture -- and I want to see Kardyn's dress up close some time! Gorgeous! And a family legacy, too -- very sweet!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had so much fun with your family. That is so wonderful. Your hair is getting so long! I love the pic of you and your mom! You guys are so cute!