Tuesday, September 23, 2008

brother and sister

How cute is this shot! Now I'm not sure what she's thinking in this picture. It could be cute older brother picture, or some scary thoughts of what he already does to her! She's pretty tough, although she has a voice when she is not happy at whatever it is he's bothering her with. She has developed one loud cry! It's one of those cry's that any normal mother would come running to when she hears because something really bad has just happened and she MUST be hurt really bad! Nope, that's her normal cry! Kind of funny how I had to change my way of thinking with her. She is such a drama queen already! I also thought this picture was great because as soon as I opened it in photo shop, I instantly saw my mom in her. It's funny too because the first thing that I said to Tim when Chase was born was "he looks like your dad!" These kids just really don't look much alike to me, especially their baby pics. I'll post some tomorrow for you. I really must go to bed now, I've been doing "boot camp" 3x a week at 5:30am. It's a great workout but I never thought I'd ever get up that early to exercise!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I think that they look alike. Look at their eyes.

Spindle said...

yeah because you really need to exercise you suck!!!!! Anyway I still love you! I love her outfit in this pic it is so cute! Guess what dan just signed with an agent!! that means we will more than likely be moving in july!