Friday, September 26, 2008

6 quirks tag

So I got tagged by Whitney, I have to come up with 6 quirks, who knows how long this will take me!
#1. Toilet paper has to roll from the front. The other way bugs the crap out of me
#2. I'm a compulsive hair puller, it's a real OCD thing, yeah, weird, I know.
#3. I manage our check book, however I'm really bad at math. Luckily it's simple math and I use a calculator, hehe!
#4. I used to be addicted to nose spray, don't ask!
#5. I clean when I get bored
#6. Chase's sippy cups have to have the matching lid on it, or it drives me crazy. My husband found that out the hard way!
I like Whitney's way to forward this tag, so if your name starts with a J you are tagged!

6 comments:

Paige and Dan said...

My husband mixed the sippy cup lids and cups up a few times and for the rest of the week nothing matched. It about drove me nuts. I think he picked up on that though b/c he never did it again! :)

sue q said...

#1 - no pun intended, right? ;)

It never ceases to amaze me how much you think you know about a person. Nose spray? I mean, come on, really? The Sippy cups thing is perfectly normal. Juice just doesn't taste the same if the lid doesn't match!

Candace said...

amen sista on #1. I can't stand it the other way either. It just doesn't make sense!!!!

Christy said...

Hey there Anja, the coupon thing is really easy. I have an entire post on it. The website is thegrocerygame.com and it is $1 for the first 4 weeks. If you do register use my e-mail as a referal, c-cdungan@charter.net. Call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

whitney allison said...

I totally agree with you about the toilet paper and even though I don't yet have sippy cups in my house I know I'll agree with you on the matching lids. Things like that bug me so much!

Beckie said...

I agree on the TP and sippy cups. My sisters used to mis-match them on purpose to drive me crazy.