Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank you!

One of my good friends Kendra sent Kardyn some adorable things! She is quite the little jewelry maker as well. So I had to take a picture to show Kendra how cute one of the bracelets is on her, and I just had to share the pics. Kardyn is quite the smiley baby, although I really can never quite capture it! The good smiles are always right BEFORE I take the picture! Oh well.
I had to post this picture because I think she secretly wants to belong in a gang, she just hasn't told me yet.

3 comments:

Michelley said...

Baby bracelets are one of my favorite things! Adorable...and so is KARDYN!!!

Spindle said...

Oh how cute good I am so glad you finally got it!

Kristy said...

She is so sweet! What a little pretty! I can't believe that she is already 2 months old, the time just flies by with these little ones! Hopefully we will get to meet her soon!!