Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independance Day

We went to the Skabelund's for Ethan's birthday and to light off fireworks last night. We had like 7 families I think, so we had TONS of fireworks, I think 3 hours worth. Tim and I left early because Chase isn't used to being up so late, but he still had lots of fun! Kathlene with Bryson and Tim with Chase while we were watching fireworks.

Chase wanted Daddy to cover his ears when the loud ones went off. Tom brought some of those big ones that shoot way up in the air and they were pretty loud!




6 comments:

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

I had a lot of fun seeing you. You looks so great for just having a baby. Kardyn is so stinkin' cute! It was great hanging out and I hope to do it again soon! (What Day is Tim's Birthday again?) Maybe we could do a barbeque??? Just a thought. I help out with alot of it. Let me know K. The fourth was fun.

whitney allison said...

You'r a party animal even with a brand new baby. I think I'd be exhausted!

Spindle said...

I know it is so sad. We watched the vidieo yesterday of us with you guys at the fireworks when we first moved there! I miss you guys and I get so jelous over all these pics of you guys doing all this with other people! I just tell myself that you are wishing you were with me the whole time!!! miss you guys you are such a cute family. I just want to sit and squeeze kardyn!

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

congrats on your cute little family-we are so happy for you guys. if you ever make it down to sacramento again we will have to meet up. congrats again!
kenton and bree henrie

Mary said...

You look great as does the new daughter. Hope all is well. No post partum?

Spindle said...

ok so I tatally need to call you and get your address the stuff I got Kardyn wont even fit her! How are all of you?