Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chase says...

Alright, so Chase doesn't say a whole lot of these cute silly things yet, mainly because the only time he slows down to talk is while he's in his high chair eating. But I love how so many of my friends write down the cute things their kids say and it's such a great way to remember all this stuff so I thought I should start doing the same. Tonight I made this sweet and sour sausage stuff for dinner and I was telling Chase to eat his pineapple. Well, the next thing that comes out of his mouth is "sponge bob...OOOHHHH" Yeah, that means my son watches too much of this stupid show. He really does watch the learning shows that are on the Disney Channel, he loves those! However, they are not on at night while I'm trying to make dinner without my child trying to reach up on the stove and burn himself, so this show often gets turned on around dinner making time so that I can actually MAKE dinner. It was just funny to see him make a connection between something like that!

4 comments:

Bean said...

That is so cute!

nicole said...

I think sometimes we have children to amuse ourselves-no I'm kidding but it is definitely an added benefit. I love your blog it is so well done and it looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!

Spindle said...

good I am not the only bad mom:)

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

kids say what they want. They pic up on everything. it is all about learning. I am sure that he takes in the other things too!