Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Updates & I'M TAGGED!

First, I figured I'd better give an update on my ever expanding belly! When I went into my doctors appointment on Monday, sadly I was only at a 1 and not effaced. I was hoping to be induced when my mom got here (Wednesday) and before my doctor went out of town this weekend. My doctor said it wasn't a good idea to induce when I wasn't "ready" so I'd just have to hang out. Well, on Monday evening I started having some contractions and feeling sick to my stomach accompanied with some other "stuff" and I thought I had the flu. So when I wasn't feeling any better and my contractions had stopped, we called the hospital just to see what they had to say. Pretty much they wanted me to come in and check me out. Sadly, I was still at a 1 and not effaced but I was having regular contractions while I was there. So, they sent me home. Last night was the night from hell and slept only a few hours. While I didn't have many contractions, my back was killing me. I've had a lot of back pain this pregnancy, but last night it was bad. After 2 hot showers, a bath and walking around my house, it was finally morning. My doctor called and said I could come in around 5pm to get checked again if I wanted so I waited all day in misery and went in to see him tonight. So I'm finally at a 2 and I can be induced! I'm so glad to see and end in sight! I don't know how people labor like this! It's been awful! So, my mom will be here tomorrow and I'm set to be induced bright and early on Thursday morning. I'm bringing a lap top so I'll post pictures ASAP. I can't wait!
K, now my tag. I figure I'd better do this now while I have the time!!
Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people.

When did you first meet the first person on your list?
Amy- probably about 7 years ago at the infamous Dr's Plus!!
What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
Danielle- She was a great to serve under while I was in Young Women's, she's an inspiration with great ideas and lots of talent!
What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on your list?
Beckie- she could always make me smile when we were growing up and she was always there for me to talk to
Brandon- could always made me laugh!
How long have you known the ninth person on your list?
Carrie- about 4 years now, since we've moved to Oregon, almost from day 1!!
What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth people on your list?
Cristy- She's such an amazing mom and wonderful person! She's been through so much and she's such a great example
Ashley- She's so talented and has the best opinions if you need advice! She always has something to say about whatever it is you need advice on, thanks for teaching me so much!
What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list?
Emily- hm mm...where to begin...dressing up like "Utah girls", and walking to Kent's to get grocery's and then having to call someone to pick us up when we were done!
Say something nice about the eighteenth person on your list.
Deborah-She's been a great friend since High School and always will be. I'm so glad we are able to keep in touch with our blogs now!
Tagging: Deborah, Emy, Tristen, Michelle and Paige...Go Naperville!

3 comments:

L&K Family said...

I'm so sorry that you are in pain!! I had a ton of back labor with livi and it ended up that she was posterior...so good luck!! I am excited to see your beautiful new baby!

The Rives said...

This doesn't have anything to do with you Tagged. I just want you to know how excited I am for you to have this baby. Good luck!!

jdbanry family said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see what she looks like! I will be down there for the next few weeks but I probably won't see you at church since you'll have just had your new baby girl! Let me know if you need anything. jdbanry@hotmail.com