Monday, June 2, 2008

3 weeks and counting

This weekend was pretty mello. We just had a lot of things to get done around the house before we have this baby and all our family comes. Saturday it POURED rain for about 10 minutes and that was it! It was nice though because it was a warm rain! At least Tim got to mow the lawn before it rained! Chase loves to watch, so we stood outside while it lasted and enjoyed it. We also celebrated Carrie's 27th birthday this weekend and of course I forgot my camera! But we had fun visiting and eating yummy cake that Aaron made! I also had my first 1 week doctors appointment today, and everything is still fine. No progress to report, which I'm OK with. Of course I'd rather have this baby sooner than later, but I guess I can wait a little bit longer! This week is crazy anyway and if she came now it would only add to my stress. I've been planning for Enrichment Night for awhile, which is this Thursday. I still have lots to do until then, so that is keeping me busy. After that is done with, I would be OK to have the baby. Chase came 15 days early so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I am sooooooo excited for you. I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl.

Beckie said...

I am sooooooo excited for you. I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl.