Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Warm Weather and cold boys

Since this baby is coming faster than I realize, I also realized that I am not going to be getting out of my house much this summer. A few reasons for that...juggling nap time leaves little time to go to the park, having to learn to deal with two kids outside of my house, lots of family coming and lots of us going to see family. So I had to find something to keep Chase occupied outside so I don't loose my mind. I was considering this cute pool with a slide but the thought of 3 two year olds (Chase's friends who would be using to pool with us often) trying to share ONE slide, did not sound like something I really wanted to deal with. So, this is what I got instead. Just a fun little sprinkler toy, and if the appeal of this wears off too soon, a pool may be considered. It seemed to go over well today as I was watching Cohen for a few hours and it as warm outside. So they played for about 45 minutes...and then they started to get cold so I made them come inside. Notice I said MADE them, they did not want to, nor were they happy that I had made this decision. Oh well, I am the mom, right?!





5 comments:

Marcie said...

ANJA!! I am so glad I found your blog! You look so good and what a cute little family you have! Oh, that nice weather looks so nice. We are in Idaho and it snowed on Monday. Just flurries but enough to make me want to runaway to somewhere warm. Your yard looks so nice. It must be nice to have a place where the kids can run free.

Amy said...

So fun! Where did you get it?

Bean said...

It has been so nice outside! I need to start making a list of fun different little things I could do with my kids to keep them happy this summer.

whitney allison said...

Playing in the water in the warm weather is always a good idea.

Matt, Michelle, Danica and Baby said...

At least it waters your grass, right? ;)