Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rag Quilt

I've really wanted to make a rag quilt for this baby, but I'm not great a sewing. So Crissy helped me put this together! We shopped forever for fabric and found nothing! So I called my mother-in-law who lives in the land of fabric in Utah and she found stuff for me and was super nice and even cut out the squares. So Crissy helped me sew it and then I finished it up this last weekend. It turned out sooo cute! I just wanted to say thanks to Karen and Crissy for all your help, the baby will love it!!!

11 comments:

L&K Family said...

I love it!! Great job! Wanna fly out and help me with one?

Bean said...

You guys did a great job. I love it!

Paige & Dan said...

It's so cute! I love all the colors. I made one for my mom a couple years ago so I know how much work they are!

Amy said...

Oh I just love it! And so much more special when you make it yourself.

Crissy said...

It turned out great I think. Good cutting! Do you still need the one square to be fixed because you can't tell from the pics?

Marcie said...

I love that quilt. The fabrics work great together. I tend to find fabric I like, but then when I put them all together it normally isn't what I exspected it to be. Great job!

whitney allison said...

I love it, I love the patterns together.

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Awe how fun! I like the colors. Good job!

Beckie said...

absolutely gorgeous, I am way, way jealous!

Watts Family said...

That quilt turned out so cute. I love the colors that are in it too.
I want to see a picture of you since you are getting so close!

Michelley said...

I'm impressed! Way to go!