Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pregnancy Moment

So I had a major pregnancy moment today. I drove through the bank at the ATM to buy stamps, and after I put in my card, it didn't give me a receipt or my stamps! So, I'm a little ticked because now I have to park and take Chase inside. So I wait in line and the guy asks for my card and I have to type in my PIN # and stuff and he keeps saying that it's not coming up. So he goes to get a supervisor or someone else important and she's telling me that I can't buy stamps with a credit card. I told her "I'm not, it's my ATM card." Yeah, then I realize that it really was my credit card and I'm an idiot and mad that I came in for nothing and embarrassed. So, that was my stupid prego brain moment!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

That's a great one! Don't you just love those moments. I've had quite a few of them myself between the two pregnancies. The worst was when I was working with a patient and her mom asked me how old I was and I ran through a laundry list...23, 24, no 25. :-) I'm sure she was like, "and this dumb blonde knows how to treat my daughter...she doesn't even know her age". Thanks for the laugh! It's good to know I'm not alone.

Dave and Mandy said...

Oh, Anja - I'm so glad you can admit your pregnancy moments. I had a similar one at the grocery store. I couldn't remember my pin number for the life of me. My mind was one pregnant mush. I had no other cash/credit on me. No pin, no groceries. So horrible. Anyway, thanks for the gardening help too!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Oh anja! I am so sorry. That must have been aweful to feel like that. but it is nice to know that everyone has moments like those and some people have moments like those and aren't even pregnant. Love ya girl!

Watts Family said...

Hahaha. That was the best pregnancy moment ever!