Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Babies and Beds

I got my bumper pads and dust ruffle today in the mail from my mother-in-law!! I absolutely love them! They are perfect and look so cute! The colors still aren't great in the shots, but I also have a light pink sheet that matches as well. Oh, and the dust ruffle doesn't touch the floor yet because the mattress isn't in the lowest position. My mom is bringing the curtains when she comes in a few weeks. I'll make sure to put those up too! Thanks Karen!! I love them! Oh, and Chase put his baby in the crib now, that's why you can see a doll head in the shot!


6 comments:

Beckie said...

The room is absolutely gorgeous. My mom-in-law is making a pink and green owl quilt for Maggie's room. I can't wait to show it off.

Bean said...

I love it!

Crissy said...

How adorable. I love the bright colors! Can't wait to see the curtains.

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

SO incredibly cute. I love the colors. Very fun!

Matt, Michelle, Danica and Baby said...

Hmmm... How do I convince Karen to make me some new bumpers? :) Those are so dang cute! I love that you're making her room girly after having a boy first. I have a feeling that if I have a boy, he might be wearing some pink...

Emy said...

SO cute! I love them. I can't believe you are so close now! Aren't you so excited to have a little girl in the house? Yay!