Wednesday, May 14, 2008

After Much Research and Advice...

After hours of research and getting lots of advice from blogging friends and myspace friends, I have decided to get a Mei Tai carrier! This is how they look and they can be worn front (facing you and out), back and hip. I like this option because it doesn't have lots of extra HOT fabric and they are cute and pretty reasonably priced. I've decided to purchase mine on eBay and I have talked to customers of the seller whom I am going to buy from. She makes her own from a popular "Amy Butler" pattern and uses cute fabrics. If I knew how to sew more, I might consider making my own. Maybe next baby! All of the people that I talked to that have bought her product said they have all been made with great quality and are very comfortable and said they would all buy another from her again. Some even said that they enjoy this carrier better than some of the "more pricey, name brand" carriers. So I thought for $30 I could give it a try! I'm really excited and I'll be bidding on the one I want tonight, so If I win it, I'll post a picture for you! Keep in mind I had to get a fabric that wasn't "too girly" so Tim would agree to wear it also. Wish me good luck and thanks for all the advice, it was wonderful!!



1 comment:

L&K Family said...

Yay for you! Let me know if you like it or not!