Thursday, September 6, 2007

IKEA

Yesterday I took a journey up to Portland to go to Ikea! It's new in Oregon, the only one we have....so I picked up Emy on the way, she lives in Eugene and we drove the rest of the way up. Tim's work had me buying a lot of stuff for their new office, so I had to drive a BIG truck, like a real Ford truck. I was scared, but it went fine. Fitting everything we bought IN the truck was another story! It was really fun, I was able to leave Chase with a friend so I had a long day of me time driving in the car and chatting with Emy 1/2 of the way!

5 comments:

Kirkham Family said...

YAY! it is great to see her!! Glad that you guys had a great trip!

Kirkham Family said...

Love you page!!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Looks like you had fun. I wish I had time off to do stuff like that. Bummer. Well I hope you saw a lot of cool stuff and I am sure it was nice to see your friend

Jenn R. said...

Big trucks can be scary. I miss you. Wanted to drop in and check up on what's new.

Bean said...

Cute pics!