Sunday, September 16, 2007

Butt mom...

Ok I couldn't resist! Chase was so cute today....I was over at the Skabelunds and Chase must have had a bug bite or something on his butt because he couldn't stop scratching it....it was sooo funny I was almost in tears! Oh, pre-information, I don't usually let Chase run around half naked but he picked up Carrie's full glass of water and tried to drink it....thus spilling the whole cup all over his shirt. Oh well.



This is me showing off my new sunglasses...I haven't worn sunglasses in about 6 years because I don't wear contacts, but there was a sale going on so I got some new frames and a new prescription for my lenses and then the prescription sunglasses. Let's just hope they don't go out of stlye soon because they weren't cheap! I'll show you my new frames when they come in probably next week.

4 comments:

Bean said...

Cute pictures!

Jenn R. said...

Ha, ha. That is so funny. Makes me laugh. I miss ya!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Cute sunglasses! Chase is soo funny with no shirt on and scratching his butt!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Your so pretty. It was nice seeing you on sunday. I love hanging out. Thanks for sharing yourself and your cute little boy. He is so funny.