Sunday, September 23, 2007

7 Oaks

On Saturday we took Chase over to a local produce farm where you can buy fresh fruits and veggies...yummy! Anyway, they have this cute area for the kids to play. They have a donkey, which Chase did not like....and some goats and bunny rabbits and cute little animals like that. He really liked this tractor that he could sit on and play!


They also have their pumpkins out now, so we got some cute pictures with those. I'm so excited for the fall, it's my favorite season! I love the weather, the smells of fall and everything else that comes with it! I wish it would just start getting chilly here! It's still been really warm, I keep putting jeans on hoping that it will be cooler, but I end up changing by noon because it's already so hot!

Maybe I can lift it!



2 comments:

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

How fun. I love that. I haven't been there before but it looks like you guys had fun. I love the fall too. It is my favorite season as well. I love it. I am so excited that it will soon be here. I can't wait. You always take such great pictures.

Bean said...

Looks like fun! We need to find out it they have a corn maze here. That would be fun to all go together.