Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm Sorry!


So I want to apologize for the lack of interesting posts in the last week or so. I've been totally devouring this new book that my sister-in-laws were raving about. Kathelen gave them to me for my birthday, so I've started reading this one, it's the first of 3 books so far and it is really good! I reccomend it to anybody that likes a good book. Secondly, my new calling at church has found me pretty busy thus far. I am the ward enrichment night leader and I have been trying to prepare for our "Super Saturday" activity in September. It's pretty much a crazy craft day at the church and so I've been working on that alot. Not to mention some side business we've decided to work on with a friend. He has previously owned an ebay store before, and is teaching me how to take it over since he is pre-occupied with his own REAL business that he owns here in Medford. I'll let you know when that get's going so you all can check it out. Other than that, I feel like my poor son is being neglected because all I want to do is read my book and I also really need to do some scrapbooking. I'm also working on getting one of our family albums on my blog, so that's a work in progress also. We'll keep you all updated!

1 comment:

Bean said...

I'm glad you like that book!