Friday, August 24, 2007

family pictures


So I finally got my picture frames for our family pictures and Tim so lovingly hung them on the wall for me last night. The empty frame is for a family picture with Tim's side of the family. With all the kids, we never seem to get a decent shot! Oh, and I know this picture is blurry, I just didn't think it was that important to take another picture and re-download it onto the computer. So...sorry about that. I just wanted everyone to see my awesome picture frames I got on eBay...all those frames for under $50 including s&h! What a deal...and custom too! Oh, and for those of you who don't know, I am officially starting to work on our eBay business with Travis. Here is a link to our store! http://stores.ebay.com/chfurnishings Our store is just getting started to keep checking back for new items to be listed!

No comments: