Tuesday, August 21, 2007

8 Random Facts

OK OK OK, I"m not good at these things but everybody is making me post 8 random facts about myself.

1. I hate bugs, mostly spiders and things that fly.
1. I scare too easily...Tim is teaching Chase young.
3. I am a little tiny bit OCD
4. I can't keep my hair in one style for too long because I get bored with it
5. I have found my new hobby to be reading, although I still LOVE to scrapbook and knit
6. I love sushi
7. I love to organize things, anything, things at home or anything that has to do with doing things in an order, oh, and this includes packing....mainly just a suitcase...I've moved too much to enjoy packing my house!
8. I generally have to have a plan for things, not really day to day, but if I go somewhere on vacation or things like that, I have to know what's going on or it drives me crazy.

3 comments:

Bean said...

You forgot to mention your addiction to nasal sprays.

LJ said...

Hi Anja,

So fun to hear from you on my blog and read yours! What a cute family YOU have and your son Chase is just beautiful. It sounds like you are such a fun mom. Thanks for sharing and best wishes! I hope all is well with your family too. It's fun to see your cute pics.

Have a great day!

Lynn Johnson

PS: I hate bugs too and make my kids and husband kill them for me before I will get near them... :)

Amy said...

A LITTLE TINY BIT OCD???!!!! YOU'RE STILL ADDICTED TO NOSE SPRAY???!!!