Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun in the Sun

As you already know, I'm ovbiously a picture fanatic. I love to take pictures....so yesterday when my camera was almost ruined, I was devistated. Kathlene and I took the kids to this little park that has water coming up out of the ground, and a big gust of wind came and blew water all over Kathlene and I. So my camera got wet and for awhile I couldn't get it to stay on. I was so upset! Then of course Tim came home and turned it one once and it worked just fine. So, at least my camera isn't ruined and I can still take lots of pictures! This is Chase and Allison.





So this place like lets the water come out at different speeds, well one time it went full blast and Chase was right in the middle of a circle of fountains and he couldn't get out and I didn't have my swimming suit on, so he was a little upset that I couldn't rescue him. But it made for cute pictures!


This is Bryson and Chase, soon to be running around together!

Chase just really wanted to drink the water more than anything.

Kathlene with her little man!

2 comments:

Bean said...

I am glad your camera is ok!
That was fun. Next time we will have to bring our suits so we can play.

Kirkham Family said...

So GREAT!! They just got a spray park in Rexburg..and we moved--go figure! I wish they had something like that out here (I haven't looked too hard:) but why worry about it when we have a pool..right?!